1. Li, J., Y. Zhang, Q. Fan, C. Teng, W. Xie, Y. Shi, Y. Su, and Y. Yang, Combination effects of NaOH and NaCl on the rheology and gel characteristics of hen egg white proteins.Food Chemistry, 2018, 250: 1-6.
2. Li, J., M. Zhang, C. Chang, L. Gu, N. Peng, Y. Su, and Y. Yang, Molecular forces and gelling properties of heat-set whole chicken egg protein gel as affected by NaCl or pH.Food Chemistry, 2018, 261: 36-41.
3. Li, J., C. Wang, M. Zhang, Y. Zhai, B. Zhou, Y. Su, and Y. Yang, Effects of selected phosphate salts on gelling properties and water state of whole egg gel.Food Hydrocolloids, 2018, 77: 1-7.
4. Li, J., C. Wang, X. Li, Y. Su, Y. Yang, and X. Yu, Effects of pH and NaCl on the physicochemical and interfacial properties of egg white/yolk.Food Bioscience, 2018, 23: 115-120.
5. Li, J., X. Li, C. Wang, M. Zhang, Y. Xu, B. Zhou, Y. Su, and Y. Yang, Characteristics of gelling and water holding properties of hen egg white/yolk gel with NaCl addition.Food Hydrocolloids, 2018, 77: 887-893.
6. Li, J., Y. Zhang, and Y. Yang, Characterization of the diatomite binding domain in the ribosomal protein L2 from E. coli and functions as an affinity tag.Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013, 97(6): 2541-2549.
7. Li, J., Y. Zhang, H. Chen, Y. Liu, and Y. Yang, Purification and characterization of recombinant Bacillus subtilis 168 catalase using a basic polypeptide from ribosomal protein L2.Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2013, 72: 83-89.
8. Li, J., Y. Dong, Y. Zhang, and Y. Yang, Purification of recombinant EGFP by fusion with L2 (252-273) from ribosomal protein L2 using magnetic particles.Journal of Chromatography B, 2013, 917: 30-35.
9. Li, J., Y. Zhang, F. Shen, and Y. Yang, Comparison of magnetic carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles and cation exchange resin for the efficient purification of lysine-tagged small ubiquitin-like modifier protease.Journal of Chromatography B, 2012, 907: 159-162.