7. 参与973项目，食品加工过程安全控制理论与技术的基础研究，973计划，2012CB720801(supported by National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2012CB720801 ))起止时间：2012.1~2016.12（96万）
1. Chen, Wenpu; Liang, Guijiang; Li, Xiang; He, Zhiyong; Zeng, Maomao; Gao, Daming; Qin, Fang; Goff, H. Douglas; Chen, Jie*. Effects of soy proteins and hydrolysates on fat globule coalescence and meltdown properties of ice cream. Food Hydrocolloids (2019), 94, 279-286.
2. Wenpu Chen, Guijiang Liang, Xiang Li, Zhiyong He, Maomao Zeng, Daming Gao, Fang Qin, H. Douglas Goff, Jie Chen. Impact of soy proteins, hydrolysates and monoglycerides at the oil/water interface in emulsions on interfacial properties and emulsion stability. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 177( 2019), 550-558
3. Guo, Jun; He, Zhiyong; Wu, Shengfang; Zeng, Maomao*; Chen, Jie*. Binding of aroma compounds with soy protein isolate in aqueous model: Effect of preheat treatment of soy protein isolate . Food Chemistry (2019), 290, 16-23.
4. Jiao, Ye; He, Jialiang; He, Zhiyong; Gao, Daming; Qin, Fang; Xie, Mingyong; Zeng, Maomao*; Chen, Jie*. Formation of Nε-(carboxymethyl)lysine and Nε-(carboxyethyl)lysine during black tea processing. Food Research International (2019), 121, 738-745.
6. Jiao, Ye; Quan, Wei; He, Zhiyong; Gao, Daming; Qin, Fang; Zeng, Maomao*; Chen, Jie*. Effects of catechins on Nε-(carboxymethyl)lysine and Nε-(carboxyethyl)lysine formation in green tea and model systems. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2019), 67(4), 1254-1260.
7. Li Weiwei, Wang Yaosong, Zhao Haibo,He Zhiyong*, Zeng Maomao, Chen Jie*. Effects of soluble soy polysaccharides and gum arabic on the interfacial shear rheology of soy β-conglycinin at the air/water and oil/water interfaces. Food Hydrocolloids, 2018,76:123-130
8. Wang Xufeng, Zeng Maomao, Qin Fang, Adhikari Benu, He Zhiyong*, Chen Jie* . Enhanced CaSO4-induced gelation properties of soy protein isolate emulsion by pre-aggregation. Food Chemistry, 2018,242:459-465
9. Jiao, Ye; Yan, Yan; He, Zhiyong; Gao, Daming; Qin, Fang; Lu, Mei; Xie, Mingyong; Chen, Jie*; Zeng, Maomao* . Inhibitory effects of catechins on β-carbolines in tea leaves and chemical model systems. Food & Function (2018), 9(6), 3126-3133.
10. Jiao Ye,He Jialiang,Li Fengli, Tao Guanjun, Zhang Shuang, Zhang Shikang, Qin Fang, Zeng Maomao*, Chen Jie*. Nε-(carboxymethyl) lysine and Nε-(carboxyethyl) lysine in tea and the factors affecting their formation. Food Chemistry, 2017,232:683-688
11. Xu Jiao, He Zhiyong*, Zeng Maomao, Li Bingbing, Qin Fang, Wng Linxiang, Wu Shengfang, Chen Jie* . Effect of xanthan gum on the release of strawberry flavor in formulated soy beverage. Food Chemistry, 2017,228:595-601
12. Yu Mei,Zeng Maomao,Qin Fang, He Zhiyong*, Chen Jie*. Physicochemcial and functional properties of protein extracts from Torreya grandis seeds. Food Chemistry, 2017, 227:453-460
13. Chen Jing, He Zhiyong, Qin Fang, Chen Jie*, Zeng Maomao*. Formation of free and protein-bound heterocyclic amines in roast beef patties assessed by UPLC-MS/MS . Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017,65(22):4493-4499
14. Wang Xufeng,He Zhiyong, Zeng Maomao, Qin Fang, Adhikari Benu, Chen Jie*. Effects of the size and content of protein aggregates on the rheological and structural properties of soy protein isolate emulsion gels induced by CaSO4. Food Chemistry, 2017,221:130-138
15. Zeng Maomao Zhang Mengru, He Zhiyong, Qin Fang, Tao Guanjun, Zhang Shuang, Gao Yahui, Chen Jie*. Inhibitory profiles of chilli pepper and capsaicin on heterocyclic amine formation in roast beef patties. Food Chemistry, 2017,221:404-411