(1) YueLi, Charles F. Shoemaker, Jianguo Ma, Kim Jin Moon and Fang Zhong. Structure-viscosity relationships for starches from different ricevarieties during heating. Food Chemistry, 2008, 106, 1105-1112.
(2) YueLi, Fang Lu, Jianguo Ma, Charles F. Shoemaker, Fang Zhong, Functionalproperties of rice protein-sugar Maillard reaction products, Food Chemistry,2009，117，69-74.
(3) YueLi, Charles F. Shoemaker, Jianguo Ma, Xueran Shen and Fang Zhong. Pasteviscosity of rice starches of different amylose content andcarboxymethylcellulose formed by dry heating and the physical properties oftheir films. Food Chemistry, 2008, 109(3), 616-623.
(4) YueLi, Charles F. Shoemaker, Jianguo Ma, Changrong Luo and Fang Zhong. Effects ofAlcalase/Protease treatments on the rice starch isolation and their effects onproperties. Food Chemistry, 2009, 114(3), 821-828.
(5) YueLi, Shoemaker, Xueran Shen, Jianguo Ma, AM Ibáñez-Carranza and Fang Zhong. Theisolation of rice starch with food grade proteases combined with othertreatments . Food Science and Technology International, 2008, 14 (3),215-224.
(6) YueLi, Yun Feng, Song Zhu, Changrong Luo, Jianguo Ma, Fang Zhong. The effect ofalkalization on the bioactive and flavour related components in commercialcocoa powder, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2012, 25, 17-23.
(7) YueLi, Zhong Fang, MA Jianguo, GU Xiaohong. Spectra analysis on rice starches fromdifferent varieties during pasting. Acta Polymerica Sinica, 2008, 7, 720-725.
(8) YueLi, Fang Zhong, Wei Ji, Wallace Yokoyama, Charles F. Shoemaker. Functionalproperties of Maillard reaction products of rice protein hydrolysates withmono-, oligo- and polysaccharides. Food Hydrocolloids, 2013, 30:53-63.
(10) FangZhong, Yue Li, Ana Marie Ibanz, Moon Hun Oh, Kent S. McKenzie and CharlesShoemaker. The effect of rice variety and starch isolation method on thepasting and rheological properties of rice starch dispersions. FoodHydrocolloids, 2009, 23(2), 406-414.
(11) FangZhong , Xin Yang , Yue Li，and CharlesF. Shoemaker. Papain-induced Gelation of Soy Glycinin (11S). Journal of FoodScience, 2006, 71 (5), E232-E237.
(12) FangZhong, Tingting Fu, Yue Li, Charles Shoemaker, Preparation and Characterizationof Functional Compounds Encapsulated Microemulsion with Nonionic Surfactants,Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, 2012,20:203-207.
(13) ZhitingXu, Fang Zhong*, Yue Li*, Charles Shoemaker, Wallace Yokoyama, Effect ofPolysaccharides on the Gelatinization Properties of Cornstarch Dispersions,Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60(2), 658-664.
(14) FangZhong, Meng Yu, Changrong Luo, Charles F. Shoemaker,Yue Li, Shuqin Xia,Jianguo Ma. Formation and characterisation of mint oil/S and CS/watermicroemulsions. Food Chemistry, 2009, 115, (2), 539-544.
(15) Hategekimana,J., Ma, J.G., Li, Y. , Karangwa, E., Tang, W., *Zhong, Fang. Effect of chemicalcomposition of honey on cream formation in honey lemon tea. Advance Journal ofFood Science and Technology, 2011, 3(1):16-22
(16) RongLiang, Shiqi Xu, Charles F. Shoemaker, Yue Li, Fang Zhong*, Qingrong Huang.Physical and Antimicrobial Properties of Peppermint Oil Nanoemulsions. Journalof Agriculture and Food Chemistry.2012, 60:7548−7555.
(17) JiaWu, Fang Zhong, Yue Li, Charles Shoemaker, Wenshui Xia, Preparation andcharacterization of pullulan-chitosan and pullulan-carboxymethyl chitosan blendedfilms, Food Hydrocolloid, 2013,30:82-91
(18)YueLi, Huien Zhang, Charles F. Shoemaker, Zhiting Xu, Song Zhu, Fang Zhong. Effectof dry heat treatment with xanthan on waxy rice starch. Carbohydrate Polymers, 92 (2013) 1647–1652
(19) Huan Liu, Rong Liang, John Antoniou, Fei Liu, Charles F. Shoemaker, Yue Li*, Fang Zhong*. The effect of high moisture heat-acid treatment on the structure and digestion property of normal maize starch. Food Chemistry 159 (2014) 222–229.\
(20) Yue Li, Michael Driver, Eric Decker, Lili He. Lipid and lipid oxidation analysis using surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) coupled with silver dendrites. Food Research International 58 (2014) 1–6.
(21)Yue Li, Song Zhu, Yun Feng, Feifei Xu, Jianguo Ma, and Fang Zhong. Influence of Alkalization Treatment on the Color Quality and the Total Phenolic and Anthocyanin Contents in Cocoa Powder. Food Science and Biotechnology. 2014, 23: 59-63.
(22) Yue Li, Michael Driver, Thunnalin Winuprasith, Jinkai Zheng, David Julian McClements, Lili He. In situ SERS detection of emulsifiers at lipid interfaces using label-free amphiphilic gold nanoparticles. Analyst, 2014, 139, 5075-5078.
(23) Jing Qi, Wallace Yokoyama, Kingsley George Masamba, Hamid Majeed,Fang Zhong* and Yue Li*. Structural and physico-chemical properties of insoluble rice bran fiber: effect of acid–base induced modifications. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 79915-79923.
(24) Yue Li, Wallace Yokoyama, Jia Wu,a Jianguo Ma and Fang Zhong*.Properties of edible films based on pullulan–chitosan blended film-forming solutions at different pH. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 105844-105850.
(25) Yue Li, Wallace Yokoyama,Shengnan Xu, Song Zhu, Jianguo Ma, Fang Zhong*. Formation and stability of W/Omicroemulsion formed by food grade ingredients and its oral delivery of insulinin mice. Journal of Functional Foods.2017, 30, 134-141.