3. Long Chen, Fei Ren, Zipei Zhang, Qunyi Tong, Marwan M.A. Rashed. Effect of pullulan on the short-term and long-term retrogradation ofrice starch. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2015(115), 415-421.
4. Fei Ren, Long Chen and Qunyi Tong. Application of TLC in the Screening of Acarbose-producing Actinomycetes. Advance Journal of Food Science and Technology 6(5): 629-633, 2014.
5. Long Sheng, Guilan Zhu, and Qunyi Tong. Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Aureobasidium pullulans in the Presence of High and Low Levels of Nitrogen Source. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2014, 62, 10529−10534.
6. Zhu Guilan, Long Sheng, Qunyi Tong. Preparation and characterization of carboxymethyl-gellan and pullulan blend films. Food Hydrocolloids. 2014(35), 341-347.
7. Long Sheng, Zhu Guilan, Qunyi Tong. Effect of uracil on pullulan production by Aureobasidium pullulans CGMCC1234. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2014 (101), 435-437.
8. Long Chen, Qunyi Tong, Fei Ren, Guilan Zhu. Pasting and rheological properties of rice starch as affected by pullulan. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2014, 66, 325–331.
23. Xiaoyu Zhang, Qunyi Tong, Wenxue Zhu, Fei Ren. Pasting, rheological properties and gelatinization kinetics of tapioca starch with sucrose or glucose. Journal of Food Engineering. 2013,114(2): 255-261.
24. Xiaoyu Zhang, Qun-Yi Tong and Fei Ren. Influence of Glucose, Sucrose and Trehalose on the Freeze-Thaw Stability of Tapioca Starch Gels. Advance Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2012. 4(4): 225-230.
25. Xiaoyu Zhang, Wenxue Zhu, Qunyi Tong and Fei Ren. Rheological, thermal properties, and gelatinization kinetics of tapioca starch–trehalose blends studied by non-isothermal DSC technology. Starch/Starke. 2012, 64, 996–1002.
44. Qunyi Tong, Xiaoyu Zhang, Fang Wu, Jingjing Tong, Pinping Zhang, Jing Zhang. Effect of honey powder on dough rheology and bread quality. Food Research International, 2010, 43: 2284–2288.
45. Shengjun Wu, Hanqing Chen, Zhengyu Jin, Qunyi Tong. Effect of two-stage temperature on pullulan production by Aureobasidium pullulans. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2010, 26:737–741.
50. Shengjun Wu, Hanqing Chen, Qunyi Tong, Xueming Xu, Zhengyu Jin. Preparation of maltotriose by hydrolyzing of pullulan with pullulanase [J]. European Food Research and Technology. 2009, 229: 821–824.
51. Shengjun Wu, Zhengyu Jin, Jin Moon Kim, Qunyi Tong and, Hanqing Chen. Downstream processing of pullulan from fermentation broth [J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2009, 77(4): 25-28.
52. Shengjun Wu, Zhengyu Jin, Qunyi Tong, Hanqing Chen. Sweet potato: a novel substrate for pullulan production by Aureobasidium pullulans [J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2009, 76(4): 645-649.
53. Shengjun Wu, Zhengyu Jin, Jin Moon Kim, Qunyi Tong, Hanqing Chen. Graft copolymerization of methyl acrylate onto pullulan using ceric ammonium nitrate as initiator [J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2009, 76(1): 129-132.
102. Zhang Ganwei, Tong Qunyi, Graft Polymerization of Acrylonitrile and 2-Acrylamido-2-Methylpropanesulfonic Acid onto Starch Initiated by Mn 3+, 5th international conference of food science and technology, 2003,wuxi.
113．Tong Qunyi, Chen Jian, ATP regeneration-glutathione synthesis coupling system constructed by thermotolerant yeast and recombined E.coli, 4th international conference of food science and technology, 2000,wuxi.